We believe in doing one thing and doing it well: building architecturally distinctive urban projects that rock!
Formed in 2003, Loftworks is comprised of local developers who are committed to making Sacramento’s urban core an exciting place to live and work. As long time residents and business owners, the team has demonstrated this commitment through thoughtful, innovative and distinctively designed Midtown and Downtown development projects.
Loftworks’ investment in these projects is driven by a love of their community and a desire to accelerate its evolution into an active, livable district with vibrant architecture.
Proven leadership and strategic planning are essential to the success of any team collaboration. The Loftworks team has an established track record developing several of the most pioneering, high-quality projects in Midtown Sacramento including The Elliott Building and o1 Lofts.
Downtown Sacramento is emerging as the vibrant cultural, entertainment, business and residential destination for the entire region. As this trend continues and accelerates, Loftworks will be part of the team which brings these inspired innovative projects to fruition.
- Comstocks – Midtown Aloft
- Sac Bee – Lofty Goals – The Elliott Building
- Sacramento Magazine – Living Downtown
- Sac Bee – New Midtown Brownstones
- Sac Bee – High Style
- Designers Fill in the Blank – Sutter Brownstones
- Sac Bee – City Core is Hopping – The Elliott Building
- Biz Journal – Best New Infill – Sutter Brownstones
- Senses Magazine – o1 Lofts/The Elliot Building
- Biz Journal – Artsy Class A Tenants – 2600 Capitol
- Fork It Magazine – The Elliott Building
- Dwell – 1300S Loft